For sale xs scuba steel 130 hp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tortuga13

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Crazy bottom time with this bad boy. Just like it reads. Bought brand new in 2008. Dove four times. Din fitting. Needs VIP. 240 shipped.I also have two luxfer aluminum 50's and two Luxfer S19 pony bottles. All but one S19 has current hydro and XS 130.I Will email pics for those that are interested. Make offers on other tanks. Thanks! Here are the specs for the XS 130:

# Welcome to the next generation in cylinder technology -
High Pressure tanks that are compatible with any regulator.
# Includes Pro Valve-Standard Yoke and DIN Compatible
# FREE Visual Inspection Program (VIP) Included!
# Nitrox Ready up to 40% (the recreational limits of nitrox)
# 3442 PSI
# Includes Self-Draining Tank Boot
# Chromemoly Steel - the same rugged alloy used in aircraft frames for maximum strength-to-weight resilience is required
# Inches in Diameter: 8"
# Inches in Length: 25.5"
# Weight Empty = 43lbs
# Buoyancy Full = -11.7lbs
# Buoyancy Empty = -2lbs
# Superior buoyancy characteristics vs aluminum - allowing you to shed a few pounds of lead from your weight system
# Manufactured by Worthington Cylinders
# COLOR: Hot dipped galvanized
# FULL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY

An asking price would be helpful :)

Its in there-
Crazy bottom time with this bad boy. Just like it reads. Bought brand new in 2008. Dove four times. Din fitting. Needs VIP. 240 shipped........................

If the HP130 is still available I will take. Gonna be out until this afternoon, but send me a PM with an email address if you want to sell it to me and I will paypal you as soon as I get home.

130 Sold to Ronzo the great pending payment.

ok i joined yeterday- so is this sold? did it sell for $130.00 to Ronzo? If it is stilll available i am interested

ok i joined yesterday- so is this sold? did it sell for $130.00 to Ronzo? If it is still available i am interested

Send him a PM to verify but I am guessing it's sold. The original poster (OP) should close the thread when sale is complete...

P.S. XS 130 relates to the model description. It sold for $250+ I am sure...

Sorry gents. It's sold. May have two more available. I wil repost when available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom