Hey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

Just started diving I mean just started, yesterday was our first time in the water and tomorrow will be our second. I use to do some skin diving but been along time. We really are stoked with the whole thing and the first time out even though it was only about 10ft in a cove we still saw stuff and had a blast, our instructor really made learning easy and fun. Saw our first lobster in the water as well as a sea raven. Anyhow, nice to meet you all.

MD

Welcome to our new divers !!! Please don't hesitate to ask your questions here on the many Scubaboard Forums. You will find a really nice bunch of people ready to help. Sometimes, we can get really into our points of view, but for the most part we are all harmless :). Again welcome and hope to see you around on the boards.

PS: My vote is the best crowd can be found in the Cozumel forum...:D.... No, not really, we are all the BEST !!!

Sue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom