July in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking at the oil spill forecast models... It appears that the currents touch the north coast of the Yucatan and turn back northward.
Also, the predominant north current we enjoy while diving would seem to also indicate that Cozumel will not suffer directly from the spill.

However, I am worried about the whalesharks!!!

Wet Wendy's is always a suggestion. Great margaritas in a mind-boggling selection of unusual flavors. Food for those who wish, cruising by for those headed elsewhere, outdoors, near the square and easy to find.... The list goes on and on.

Hmmm... I wonder if Chad will give me a commission!?!

Arriving in Cozumel on July 11th. Diving 12th - 17th. My girlfriends meeting me there and will be diving 14th -17th.

Staying Suites Bahia
Diving with Blue XTsea

Oops - posted in the June thread by mistake!

Mntdiver and Sapphire will be at La Ceiba from July 3 - 10 with our niece, a brand new diver and HS graduate who will be headed to UC Santa Cruz in the fall to study Marine Biology.

Have not been to Coz in 6 or so years so have not decided on the best dive op for a brand new diver and her much older and more experienced Uncle and Auntie. Looking for suggestions... I hope she won't detest hanging out with us!

Jennifer

Back
Top Bottom