12 Days to Bonaire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Four of us will be staying at the Beaurang house next to Richard's from 6/27-7/4. If your eating at Richard's, stop by and have a beer. We will try to make it to the Plaza on the 29th.

Ryan

And the occasional outburst at those with who are either on island or soon to be so.

I plan to start piling my stuff in the floor this weekend. My early packing tactic is to put a large suitcase in the living room and everytime I think of something I need to take, it gets dug out and dropped in.
camera and accessories packed, and official to pack list made - testing out my canister light fix tomorrow and then time to fill up the suitcase.

We are staying at Den Laman, across the street from you and diving with BDA as well, odds are we will be in the same orientation on Sun morning. See you around.

We had a change of plans on dive shop. My daughter has to do her open water check out dives when we get there. Her instructor from local dive shop is going down same time and was using Dive Friends at Hamlet so we've switched over to make things easier. Still hope to see everyone on the beach for dinner and/or on the plane.

Everyone packed, it's almost time to get wet :D

Just bumping this up so others might see the the plan to meet up for dinner!

Gear is strewn about my office. Clothing.... I still need to get that out. Need to hit the drugstore for suntan lotion and batteries. What's the bug (skeeter/sand flies) situation in Bonaire? Good, bad or ugly?

Gear is strewn about my office. Clothing.... I still need to get that out. Need to hit the drugstore for suntan lotion and batteries. What's the bug (skeeter/sand flies) situation in Bonaire? Good, bad or ugly?

Mosquitos are a pain in the Ass:shocked2: Get deet, works very well

parz, generally it's considered closer to bad than good. For me, just plain ugly--apparently they love me to death. I buy the 100% DEET--usually found in small 2 or 3 oz. packages in the camping section at stores like Walmart.
... And that stuff is GREAT!

Back
Top Bottom