Triangle Diving Back In Business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christopher520

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Yesterday, which was Tuesday the 15th of July, 2010 I spent a few minutes reading the posts in here. It has been some time since i have visited Scubaboard. I was very surprised to see several posts in regards to Triangle Diving and the boat fire.

Graham Maddocks happens to be a friend of mine and I know personally how hard he works and how passionate he is about diving and the kind of hours he works.

As I replied to a post last night, Graham is back up and running and has purchased a replacement boat since the lose of Tanacity, what greatly surprised me was that over night two people replied to me.

I have called Graham and told him about post i have discovered and suggested he comes here and posts his own message (s) of his own.

For those of you who want to see what his new boat looks like Graham provided me with the following web site.

Diverite.com then click on Diverite TV, then click on adventures, you will see Graham on the new boat.

Hope this information is useful.

Oh wow I hadn't heard of the boat fire. We did a Bermuda cruise in 2008 and loved diving with him. We rented gear, something I've never done and heard horror stories about. The gear was in really good shape, I would rent from him any time and save myself the hassle of carrying my gear on vacation.

Tell him the girl with the rabbit ears said "Hi" and I'm glad to hear he's back at it.
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom