Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! What a great thread to read!

If anyone is up for another camera mystery... I lost my camera at the Indy 500 Carb Day concert this past Friday...any information in helping to find my camera will be greatly appreciated...and I do not think a turtle video will be involved :)

Great job to all the SB detectives!

Perhaps it was dragged around for a couple of hours by a race car? Won't that be a testament to the strength of the housing???!!!! Sorry for your loss. Hope you get yours back too.

Just because he isn't a diver doesn't mean we don't still want to meet him. Maybe he will look up the group that invades the Keys.

Actually, I'm almost embarassed to say...no. I snorkel and free-dive frequently, especially when hunting spiny lobsters, but I have a sinus issue that prevents me from equalizing. Even while lobstering, 10 ft is my max before it's unbearable. I've been puting off the surgery. Kinda blasphemous, considering I live on the water in the Keys, only a few miles from Looe Key, huh?

Hey, AH, a bunch of ScubaBoarders will Invade the Keys http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/invade-keys/319401-invade-keys-2010-june-18-21-a.html . Maybe you could drop in on the Pizza Party or Saturday Night Dinner at the Pilot House?

:D

I'll have to keep that in mind about the Pilot House. I'd love to stop in and shake hands with anyone who helped, even if by words of motivation.

One more thing. I talked to Mr. Bruin (camera owner) a couple days ago. He will be here in late July. We will be meeting up here in Key West.

Seems like a nice conclusion to the story to see some pictures of the meeting. Sort of makes the world not seem like such a big place.

Seems like a nice conclusion to the story to see some pictures of the meeting. Sort of makes the world not seem like such a big place.

If it's ok with everyone, I'll resurrect this thread in late July with pics of our meeting.

If it's ok with everyone, I'll resurrect this thread in late July with pics of our meeting.
That'd be wonderful...!

In case they missed it, do let them know that they can get a replacement cam for the housing pretty cheaply on ebay. That housing lens probly has a thick layer of portlan cement on it, but it might be worth it. Mostly I bet they're happy to have the pics, and to know about this story.

Yes! Please do!

Thank you again Aquahound for all your hard work on this one.

It was and still is a fantastic journey and fantastic story!

Back
Top Bottom