Getting out of PSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bridgediver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey gang

After much deliberation I've decided to get out of the PSD game - too many factors to mention here.
Anyway, I've enjoyed exchanging ideas and debating with most of the guys on here. I didn't want to just dissappear into obscurity without saying anything.

So thanks to you all and most importantly STAY SAFE!!

Bridgediver out...
aka Mark Matheson
Lethbridge FD

Best of luck to you Mark, drop by and say hello once in a while. :D

Holy Crap! I hate to hear this but I guess it isn't that far off for me as well. Don't be a stranger and I hope all is well.

Gary D.

Mark, we all wish you well and hope that you spend a little time under the surface "just for the fun of it". You have provided many of ideas and started many conversations on SB. Take care and stay safe. THANKS!

Good Luck Mark with whatever direction your life takes you! Glad you took the time to be a part of this board!

Dan

thanks guys.

Will still be diving (for fun). No crisis took place, just time to move on

Mark,

I join many in wishing you the best during your retirement. Your posts provided common sense 'balance' to the PSD forum and your contributions will be missed.

I hope your future will include warm and clear waters. And there is nothing wrong with having palm trees and frozen rum drinks included in those wishes.

Please look me up if you ever come to Florida.

Blades

Mark,

Always looked forward to your responses on topics. Thanks for all your advice. Take care. If you ever get down to MT, look me up.

Mark,

I'll miss your input and guidance, I hope you don't become a stranger to the PSD forum. I learned from you, and your input made me think. Thank you.

Best wishes to you and your family. May God bless you for what you have given and done, and continue to do. Blades summed it up best, may your waters be warm, safe and clear.

You have a place to stay if you ever pass through VA.

Fraternally,

John "Ski"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom