Packing for Bonaire today.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SailNaked

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well our Flight is not until Saturday but my excitement even after 100's of dives and a second visit is getting the better of me.
I have a new camera setup and traveling with that is new, I'm sure TSA is going to have a cow with all the gadgets stuffed in my bag for 4 divers.
My sons are coming on their first dive trip and no video games. :D

we are staying at Capt. Dons this time. so if anyone is going to be on the island and wants to have a beer PM me.:D

My flight is not until NEXT saturday (12th), but i'm fighting the urge to pack now. Have a good & safe trip and dont forget to give us a report when you get back.

ps. with a name like "sailnaked", you're probably going to visit Sorobon while your there. My wife and I went there last trip and loved it.

Have fun!!

My flight is not until NEXT saturday (12th), but i'm fighting the urge to pack now. Have a good & safe trip and dont forget to give us a report when you get back.

ps. with a name like "sailnaked", you're probably going to visit Sorobon while your there. My wife and I went there last trip and loved it.

you know sailing naked is something just you and your wife can do, not so sure all the hot bodies at sorobon are ready this.

Have a wonderful time!! And you didn't pack early....we're not leaving until early next month and I've been tempted to start getting stuff out already! <LOL>

We will be flying down the same time and staying at Capt Don's. I am bring down my daughter for her college graduation present. Then she is off the payroll - ya right. we are both instructors. See ya at the Rum Runners and underwater.

Thank God for SB. not sure i can stare at the clock for another 7.5 hours. :D
Yall on my flight say hi, Im the bald dude with the 2 16yr old boys and father that looks like santa clause. I will be carrying too much heavy gear, and the one at the TSA station getting strip searched. :depressed:

we hang at papadeaux's before the flight, probably be there at 9:30 (if strip search does not take too long). :D

I'm ready to blow some bubbles, in clear water.

Sounds like you are on the Houston plane? we are on the Newark plane tomorrow 11:55pm. If so see you sometime at Capt Don's Santa Claus size being stripped searched not a pretty sight.:D

flying out on the red eye out of Newark this Saturday night. I've been packed for 3 weeks and hope to meet up with other divers. Staying at the Black Durgon.
Have laptop will travel. Staying 2 weeks.
Sure we'll be passing each other in our little white pickup trucks.
Barb & Rick :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom