Hello from Louisiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

N0TRQ

New
Reaction score
Been spending the last few weeks reading and reading here on SB and figured I'd jump in and say Howdy.

Looking forward to my first class this coming Weds (6/2). I've been wanting to get involved in diving for the last 10 years or so... My wife and daughter gave the final nudge by searching out instructors and classes and setting everything up (including paying for the OW course, what a cool b'day prize! The rest is up to me now :)

You should have a great time. My wife and daughter are my dive buddies and it makes our vacations a lot more fun. The only thing I would suggest is when diving with family - you are a dive buddy not dive DAD - make sure they make their own decisions, take the lead when appropriate, do their own equipment and so on. If they are only sending you to dive class, encourage them to come as well.

welcome aboard

Welcome to Scuba Board. Just jump in, ask questions, and have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom