Oceanic GEO 2.0 Wrist Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got one a few weeks ago when LP had them on sale for $300, was looking for an inexpensive wrist computer and stumbled accross this one. Love the size, just about perfect, and it fits over my 7mm without needing the strap extender. You can wear it as a watch and not look like a complete dork. Super easy to read for me and I can stick it right in front of my face since its on my wrist.

Very easy to use and program and the dual algorythm thingy is useful as I prefer a more conservative computer in cold water. You can also adjust each program with a conservation factor which allows you to match almost any dive computer on the market if you desire. Does nitrox to 100% with dual mixes, nice to have if you need it. It comes with a battery changing tool and they supposedly last about a year, I'll let you know.

Glad I went with the watch form factor versus the larger puck ones, ymmv.

You bought a GEO 2.0 for $300 from LP?!? I thought the best was around $399 for one.....

I've got one on the way and will be taking the online class next week when it comes out. I hope to get in the water a few days after that and have some feedback for everyone. :D

.....I've got one on the way and will be taking the online class next week when it comes out.....

The Geo 2.0 online specialty class will be released THIS week :D Most likely Wed. evening or Th. morning

Alberto (aka eDiver)

The Geo 2.0 online specialty class will be released THIS week :D Most likely Wed. evening or Th. morning

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Great!!! Looks like I've got plans Thursday after work now.:popcorn: When is the Introduction to Dive Computers test going to be ready Alberto?

..... When is the Introduction to Dive Computers test going to be ready....?
I hope sometime in April .... we are designing some cool stuff to put in this class ... like diving with an old Orca Edge dive computer ....

Hi
I have had mine a couple of months now and just come back from a trip to Truk Lagoon and i can honestly say i love this computer..... I have dived to 50m+ and done Deco dives with it and it is great, clear and easy to read and understand. My wife is going to buy one as well now.
Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom