Why PADI do support for them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PADI is actually protecting you. If they were to give you a Certification Card, you could get Nitrox from a shop an go diving. You are not properly trained in using Nitrox and could wind up dead. You could be seriously injured. Sounds like you should be grateful PADI is NOT giving you the card.

The best attitude is to write this off to experience, take the online Nitrox course and get back in the water!

make sure you take your next cert. at home (and help local business)

Or buy the dive business going in croatia and certify yourself.

Tikal, you cannot be mad at PADI about this. They have rules about what is required to issue certification. It is not in their best interest to deny certification to someone arbitrarily so obviously there is an issue at the location where you got your training. That is where your anger belongs. Spending time on this board saying bad things about PADI is not right and is not going to help your situation.

I DID CONTACT PADI. PADI DID CONTAT INSTRUCTORS AND DIVING CENTER.

They are PADI certified and PADI did to disclose their photos and names for me, by email.

They told PADI that I went only to fun dives!!!! (of course this is absolutly false!)

PADI awnser me that I had to solve this directly with them (with the robbers that riped me of!!!).

I sent to PADI copies of loogbook wirh Nitrox Course. I sent to PADI copie of the receipt with Nitrox Course. I sent to PADI copie of the temporary certification and PADI dosn't underestanding the number because they deliberatly wrote this on a strange maner (like egyptian numbers).

I was properly trained. I was with two others divers that for sure got certified as it I will be to risky to the diving center to rip off two people that cames together.

We had exactly the same training. Maybe the diving center gave they the questions when I was not present (by night at hotel?)... Or perhaps diving center ansered for their questions...

Who keeps copies of knowledge reviews and tests? I don't think I have ever even been given copies in any course I have ever taken. I would think a receipt showing you paid for the course and a copy of the temporary card should be sufficient.

If you paid for the course with a credit card, you may also want to try disputing the charges. I have no idea if it would work, but it's worth a shot.

*Awkwardly raises hand and looks around*

but I'm a project manager and and engineer... so i keep copies of EVERYTHING i sign.

I DID CONTACT PADI. PADI DID CONTAT INSTRUCTORS AND DIVING CENTER.

They are PADI certified and PADI did to disclose their photos and names for me, by email.

They told PADI that I went only to fun dives!!!! (of course this is absolutly false!)

PADI awnser me that I had to solve this directly with them (with the robbers that riped me of!!!).

I sent to PADI copies of loogbook wirh Nitrox Course. I sent to PADI copie of the receipt with Nitrox Course. I sent to PADI copie of the temporary certification and PADI dosn't underestanding the number because they deliberatly wrote this on a strange maner (like egyptian numbers).

as we all have said it is not PADI who is creating the problem.It is the facility you used.PADI does not certify people for nitrox use,the instructor does.All PADI does is issue a card that the instructor requests.If the instructor did write their # wrong it is not PADI fault.The fact that PADI contacted them and they denied certification ends PADI's involvement on getting you a certification card.If you took the class and completed knowledge reviews and took the final exam and passed and then learned how to use analyzer and log info correctly then they should have passed you.NO dives are required for certification.Miss any part of that and no certification.

as we all have said it is not PADI who is creating the problem.It is the facility you used.PADI does not certify people for nitrox use,the instructor does.All PADI does is issue a card that the instructor requests.If the instructor did write their # wrong it is not PADI fault.The fact that PADI contacted them and they denied certification ends PADI's involvement on getting you a certification card.If you took the class and completed knowledge reviews and took the final exam and passed and then learned how to use analyzer and log info correctly then they should have passed you.NO dives are required for certification.Miss any part of that and no certification.

Interesting...

PADI do accept all money that this diving center gave to PADI, but PADI dosn't accept any responsability.

Money is to keep in, responsability is to the others.

A very similar "philosophy" to the financial products that gave to the world the actual crisis. We should dosn't forget.

Interesting...

PADI do accept all money that this diving center gave to PADI, but PADI dosn't accept any responsability.

Money is to keep in, responsability is to the others.

A very similar "philosophy" to the financial products that gave to the world the actual crisis. We should dosn't forget.

I don't know if this is a language problem or you simply don't want to be told something you don't want to hear.

Whatever the case, you've been given an explanation. You can choose to believe it or not. It's up to you. Just don't expect any more sympathy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom