Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We reallllly need the turtle self vid. :D

Been following this thread with great interest. But DD is right. The video would be cool.

How about a few screenshots of the turtle then? :D

Been following this thread with great interest. But DD is right. The video would be cool.

How about a few screenshots of the turtle then? :D

I'll see what I can do. It's going to be a couple days, though. I'm out of town right now. Sorry....the suspense will have to linger just a little while longer.

Aquahound,

I have quite a few close up's with turtles on the barrier reef - similar to the one posted earlier, am so tempted to post some on your behalf !!

--

On subject of "Lost and Found" - maybe Scubaboad would entertain opening a sub forum for use, as it's quite refreshing to see people make an attempt to find owners of items they found, and following this post has been good and funny.

PS: Don't suppose anyone found my Mares weight pocket with a 2kg weight in it - it's got my name on :)

PS: Don't suppose anyone found my Mares weight pocket with a 2kg weight in it - it's got my name on :)
Does it float?

There are a few being sold on ebay. Let me know if you need help reshipping.

Does it float?

There are a few being sold on ebay. Let me know if you need help reshipping.

:shakehead:

Dandydon, alas no, sinks like a umm ,,, a rock - however, I am still on the lookout for floating weights as that would solve further similar loses !!

:rofl3:

:shakehead:

Dandydon, alas no, sinks like a umm ,,, a rock - however, I am still on the lookout for floating weights as that would solve further similar loses !!

:rofl3:
I've seen a number of threads from people looking for lost cameras, but sinkers just work their way down into the abyss. Your 4 kg anchor may still be where you dropped it, wherever that was, but usually it's a replacement need.

My Sealife camera floats with strobe, but I've had it on a few dives without so recently added a floating strap - with my name written on it. My bud and I dive the same BC and we carry a spare pair of pockets on trips just in case. You might want to order a pair so you'll have an extra.

Plus, you could always run into one just like yours! Happens . . . no doubt on whose is whose if it's marked.

Plus, as I posted earlier, they might have the owner's warranty registration on record and make all of this sleuthing unnecessary.

Sigh... late again. Can't you guys leave something for me to do?!

But then we would not have had this wonderful thread to follow... I just joined ScubaBoard and found this thread Saturday. Has been great reading from the beginning, followed all the clues. My friend said you can go to the end you know, but what fun would that have been. Keep it up everyone. Nice to know there are still those who will go above and beyond to return property.

Thanks to those who are doing all the legwork to find the owner of this camera. This thread has to be one of the best I have ever seen. I have the same housing and camera and it is good to know how well they hold up. I would like to think that if I lost mine someone would go to the lengths that you guys have to get it back to me.

Hey, Big John, where is the serial number on the housing?

Back
Top Bottom