Lake Travis Bash June 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mack Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Please join Oak Hill Scuba at Windy Point Park on June 5th for the Lake Travis Bash. We'll have product demos, on-site classes, food, music, a raffle and most of all, FUN.

I'll be away from the computer until Friday afternoon, but will respond to posts then.

What time does it start and end, Mack?

Sounds fun! :)

Me as well.. More details would be great.

Here's what I have so far.

The bash will run from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
We'll be in the back left corner, where the covered tables are.
Representatives will be there from OMS, Pelican, and Aqualung. They'll have gear for you to look at and even some to dive with.
We'll have instructors on site to let you try side-mount diving, and also to teach Nitrox as well as some other specialties.
Lake Travis Scuba will be on hand and offering 1 tank charters.
More to come.

Last edited:
In conjunction with the Lake Travis Bash, Lake Travis Scuba will be offering one tank dives to the sites away from shore (to be determined by the divers at beginning of the charter). Space is limited to eight divers per charter, so reserve your space early. Unreserved spaces will be available as first come, first served during the event.

Charters will run from 1:00 - 3:00, 3:30-5:30 and a Sunset charter from 6:30 - 8:30. Cost per charter is $25.

Contact Oak Hill Scuba to reserve your spot or send a reservation request from our web site, Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba. Looking forward to seeing you all out at the event,

Robert
Lake Travis Scuba
Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba
512-784-5980

Back
Top Bottom