Patches - Hats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You into swapping challange coins?

Our S.O. SAR team patch is the EXACT same patch as our patrol uniform patches but worn on a polo shirt as apposed to a class A or B.

those challenge coins are legit. our dive team (alameda county) doesnt have any. we dont have any dive team specific patches either, but hopefully we will get one soon

while its not my team patch, i did a station visit in chicago and saw this

Attachments

• chicago3 053.jpg
    chicago3 053.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 157
Wish our agency had challenge coins...thats a neat idea. Budget sucks...they cut uniform allowances and hours so asking for coins wouldnt happen LOL

We all pitched in and bought them ourselves. That way we can control who get's them. Our administration took the idea and bought coins for every team and assignment in our department. Those are a dime a dozen. We keep ours restricted to family, friends and fellow PSDs.

We did too.., got them ourselves.

I doubt id get enough people to chip in to make a buy like that happen. I tried that before with special patches but couldnt get enough guys together to make the purchase.

I'm looking to trade team patches & challenge coins. ...Turning into one of those guys as I near the end of my career...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom