Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know....I'll let you know later....

Ahhh..... I was wondering what that was. I saw it as a penguin impaled on a stick. :D

R..

Well it's that too lol

What is cooler than a Ninja kicking a shark?

The one I have is what I had put on some shirts for our dive club. Here we have ravens that are four or five times the size of a crow, you would almost think they could carry away a small child. That was the basic figure the added cRaven To Dive

I've been called an arrogant bastard many times and my avatar is the logo for Arrogant Bastard Ale.

intro.gif

Thought so, I'm a fan of Rouge Dead Guy Ale. I've also been told by someone that should know, that I'm "almost ego-less" and in the same paragraph that I'm "almost psychotically arrogant".

At which point it would be a perfect time to go grab the AB I threw in thrig when I got home. thanks for reminding me!

My Avitar changes, but I saw this fellow at Beneath The Sea and loved the idea. Wish I could someday be as at home UW as that frog would be!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom