What's going on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AssuredDisaster

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Is this some sort of technical diving drill?

They are at 30 meters. There was a ripping current, but since they are in an overhead environment I guess the current didn't bother them too much.

I apologize about the crappy photo. All of the automatic systems on my camera gone awol after my camera got hit with a bucket of water a few weeks back, it was really dark down there and I couldn't see the focus scale. Then I looked up and saw THIS:

304_8206.jpg

Looks like two divers and one to cheap to bring his own air :D

Looks like two divers and one to cheap to bring his own air :D

Agreed, but that answer seems to completely ignore the fact that the air-mooch is dressed up like Ronald McDonald......WTF?!

I'm lovin' it.

I feel seriously narced just looking at this pic!:D

Agreed, but that answer seems to completely ignore the fact that the air-mooch is dressed up like Ronald McDonald......WTF?!

And the other guys looks suspiciously like a character from Leisure Suit Larry and the Land of the Lounge Lizards... WTF?

A couple of more photos from the tech diving drill thing I saw.

I think he hit his head in this one. Is that blood?
304_8200.jpg

After a few minutes, they exited the ship wreck and began to head up to the ripping current.
304_8208.jpg

These pix give me the willies!:voodoo:

Back
Top Bottom