A trip to Croatia - some questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shiri

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

My husband and I are planning a trip to Croatia, for about 2 weeks, including diving (but not only). We're taking our 1.7 year old boy with us.
Some questions:
1. Where are the best diving sites?
2. Is the end of June is warm enough or better to go on July - August (high season)? Is it crowded there in the high season?
3.do you have some recommendations for resorts or diving centers that can arrange a babysitter or someone to take care for the child while we are diving? (is it possible at all...?)

Thanks in advance
:)

The best diving sites? I prefer middle and south part of Adriatic sea,specially islands. Deeper,cleaner,better vis,better marine life. Don't expect something like Eliat underwater.
IMO better is to visit Adriatic coast at June than July/August,temperatures are almost the same but in June is not so crowded with visitors.
About babysitting i don't know,maybe some big resorts can offer you a babysitter,you have to contact some of resort and ask for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom