'Exploding Boobs'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The possibility for jokes is endless.

My middle name is not buzz-kill, but as I posted on http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/basic-scuba-discussions/331432-i-knew-there-were-dangers-but.html :

On a serious note, the article mentions that she might be pregnant. Women who are pregnant, or suspect that they might be pregnant should not dive because (1) DCS for the fetus is poorly understood, however; (2) studies with pregnant sheep indicate that the fetus can take a potentially life-threatening DCS hit.

I suspect that, by now, this is old news.

Or if you prefer, the newly released book "Women and Pressure," Diving and Altititued by Caroline E. Fife and Marguerite St. Leger Dowse, published by Best Publishing CompanyQUOTE]

Are you sure it's not published by "Breast Publishing Company"?

*We interrupt this humor for a brief public service message*

For any of you ladies who might end up in my fins ... they have no issues, although they do put your trim down by the head a bit.

*We now return you to our regularly scheduled comedy*

The "teaser" in the topic line. Unless they want to talk about dental fillings, same theory. nothing happens.

Okay, so I spelled "altitude wrong." The rest is legit. They'd better be more concerned about their dental fillings. The "ballast" in their mouth rather than the "float," both inconsequential issues for divers of either sex.

Also, think about reverse pressure. If they are combat pilots or flying in near-space environments or astronauts, seems to me the balloon expands rather than contracts via reverse pressure underwater, wouldn't this topic be of more interest if it were disussing the subject matter at altitiude with less psi rather than below sea level?

Well don't ya just love the crap that star' come up with?
This has been very up lifting enjoy and good night! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom