April 18 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Better & better. Where's the topside local color shot, though?!!!

This is beautiful! The closeness you offer to your viewers to the subject is truly astounding. My favorite piece is the black to purple spiky crustacean. :D

68.gif

So close and so sharp, sigh. Thanks for inspiration to keep practicing!

What is the name for the subject in image 4, I shoot them here often but don't know what they are?

Alison

Did you use a macro lens or just the camera for the shots? By the way have you ever stayed on Balicasag Island and or been diving there?

So close and so sharp, sigh. Thanks for inspiration to keep practicing!

What is the name for the subject in image 4, I shoot them here often but don't know what they are?

Alison

shrimp1.jpg

Are you referring to this one?
I think it is some type of Commensal Shrimp

Did you use a macro lens or just the camera for the shots? By the way have you ever stayed on Balicasag Island and or been diving there?

No add-on lenses, just the G10 camera as is. I am a cropping maniac :D

I have dove Balicasag Island many times. I have never stayed there since I rent a long term place in Alona Beach.

Personally, I see no need to stay at the resort there unless you want to be isolated. It's better to stay in Alona Beach and have access to the many dive sites and restaurants there and just go on the dive boats to Balicasag. It's only a 20-30 minute trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom