Blue Hole April 24~25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

check out Comfort Inn (across the street from the Dairy Queen). They give a diver's discount, outside entry, nice rooms. It is a bit farther from the Hole but nice. 575-472-5570

sorry we can't join you.... we'll be in Cozumel. :banana:

robin:D

Actually I am a week later, April 30-May 2nd. But it looks like the Oysters have every weekend covered for the next month!

I booked through the Quality Inn. With my New Diver Rate It is $55 per night, so awesome!

Breakfast sounds very nice, but we shall see.

After your stay at Quality Inn, post your thoughts. For $55 and a nice breakfast, I'll go there instead of Adobe.

I just booked a room at the Quality Inn too. It was $65/night for 3 adults (2 Queen beds + the pull out sofa bed). The sofa bed has to be better than the roll-away bed at Adobe.

I didn't notice until after I made the reservations that their (Quality Inn's) website shows they have a Continental Breakfast, not a full, hot breakfast. I guess we'll find out in a couple days (arriving Thurs).

I believe we have...
Ron, James, Justin, Tino, Rick, George, John, and more coming from Colorado.

I won't be there.

I am recovering from my 9 day trip, trying in part to make up for the lost time with my long-suffering wife. The other part is trying to recover from one of my typical diving injuries, which never actually happen while diving.

I was pulling a set of doubles (108's with 3500 PSI--the burst disk was begging for mercy) out of the back of my instructor's pickup truck this past Saturday and walking them over to the picnic bench to set up, and I wrenched my hip. I will need to let that recover for a while. At least this injury won't leave a scar once it is healed, as my last diving injury did. (I cut my arm with my thumbnail when my hand slipped while trying to pull on the sleeve of a wet suit I had "outgrown.")

A note for those considering... the Adobe BW is TOTALLY booked up that weekend with a wedding party. FYI.

Hey Justin,

Did you book somewhere else, or did you get in to Adobe?

Thanks,
Jason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom