Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys, Mike called me and was wondering about this "rumor" that his compressor is on the blink. He's all worried it might get out and have an effect on business. I told him it was just a joking comment because of last Fall, but I don't think he was very amused. I assured him it was already taken of. We better give him an extra shot of the Captain in the cider around the campfire:D

Well Jodi has been asking me for some cheesecake the last couple meet and greets and I kept forgetting until this one. I have a couple of their own personal cheesecakes so hopefully that will make amends.

Well Jodi has been asking me for some cheesecake the last couple meet and greets and I kept forgetting until this one. I have a couple of their own personal cheesecakes so hopefully that will make amends.

Hey, I've been harassed enough on this thread to deserve my own cheesecake too. I'll take a chocolate chip cheesecake; that should make amends.:D

mg.jpg

Every year they predict rain. Every year they're wrong.. So hopefully, it will be the same this year. Hoping, Hoping, Hoping..

I totally agree.

Ok... I couldn't resist... Is this like an old man thing??? Do you mean you need to put your glasses on? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Or do you really mean SITE? As in Camp Site...

Sorry... Really couldn't resist.... :D

I am thinking that karma is catching up to Mike for making fun of someone's sight/site comment. I doubt that Mike's car insurance premiums won't mind his own sight issue he had last week!?!?! :wink:

Look forward to meeting this fun bunch later this week! :)

I am thinking that karma is catching up to Mike for making fun of someone's sight/site comment. I doubt that Mike's car insurance premiums won't mind his own sight issue he had last week!?!?! :wink:

Look forward to meeting this fun bunch later this week! :)

Ha ha ha... Yeah, I'll take that one. Somehow I've upset the Karma gods.... Hopefully I have made enough mends.... Cause I can't deal with much more! :shocked2:

Looking forward to this next weekend. Just have to find my tent now....

Well I pulled out all my camping gear and aired out the dive gear today, it's all assembled in the garage and ready to go. now just grocery shopping, cider additive shopping and to load up the truck! current plan is me + seaklasin and a guest. I'll be pulling in sometime Friday evening, probably after 9 pm.

Hey Ted, and whoever else, is it for sure that we will do a deep dive off the deep docks on Fri. at 1:00? If so, since I'm getting there early on Fri., I'll just dump my gear off at the staging tables on the deep dock before I go and set up my SITE (Just for you, Mike):) Let me know.

PS I don't know where you guys are getting weather reports from, but the Weather Channel says 40% chance of rain and 54 degrees on Fri. That's for my zip code which is 55 miles north of Gilboa. Does 55 miles make that big of a difference?

Hey Denny, you know we just roll along without rules. If that is what you want to do. Then you go ahead and show us the way. I actually planned on doing something similar. I'm going to have my rig all set up in the truck. Drop off 5th wheel then drive over to the deep side.

Back
Top Bottom