RIP Polish President died in a plane crash today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poland, our great ally in Democracy, I hope this is all just an accident and nothing more.

Wolność!

I owuld also like to use this opportunity to thank Russian authorities for their support and behaviour. Russian president announced Monday, as a day of mourning in the whole Russia. Prime Minister Putin just gave his deep condolences and help to all families that are on their way to Moscow for identification.
Really somehow maybe this tradegy will help in our relations.

My condolenses.
A true tragedy.
Our thoughts are with you all.

I was extremely worried that you might possibly have been on that plane Maria.

I'm very sorry for your country and her people.

I was extremely worried that you might possibly have been on that plane Maria.

I'm very sorry for your country and her people.

Some of my foreign friends called me today. Just to check whther I flew with the President.
I have been there 3 times, been on this plane there. With Presidents - Walesa (twice) and Kwasniewski.

Mania:

All of us in the free world think of you and the proud and brave Polish people. Polska na zawsze

It's not only me. There is more of us Poles here on SB.
Many thanks for your thoughts. All of you and all of them. Everybody I talk to says the same - I cannot believe it. Even if this would be a movie all will comment - this is fantasy. Life became a fantasy.

Many of them my good friends.

Condolences Mania, to you and your country.

To the Polish people, the world grieves with you. You are undeserving of this tragedy. Whatever good may be found in this, you are worthy of countless times over.

To my friend Mania, I grieve with you. If your late friends were anything like you, Poland, and you, have lost much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom