BONAIRE GROUP TRIP 620.00pp or less July 3-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What better way to spend the Forth of July but diving on Bonaire. Unlimited shore diving with a great group for less than $620 per person.

Boat dives are not included in the price but can be purchsed through the dive op as you need them. The group has talked about doing a boat dive as a group.

Glad to see people doing this. I was looking into something similar while back, thinking that if a group of us got together on a trip it would be cheaper than than going through a LDS. However, right as I was trying to put something together, I came across a shop a couple states away that had a good deal to Bonaire. In fact it is the same hotel, same package apparently, but the week before you guys. I'm paying $650. If only I could justify staying another week :)

I'll try to post a couple times while I'm there and let you know how things are looking for your arrival the following week.

Some of us are going to be there the week earlier as well. I know that I am looking forward to my two week adventure in Bonaire and I hope we can get a few more folks to join us.

This will be my first trip to Bonaire and I am really excited about it.

Some of us are going to be there the week earlier as well. I know that I am looking forward to my two week adventure in Bonaire and I hope we can get a few more folks to join us.

This will be my first trip to Bonaire and I am really excited about it.

You'll be so glad you decided to opt for 2 weeks instead of one. The first week you'll be figuring things out, getting the lay of the land, etc., but by the second week you'll be an old pro and will be totally relaxed and go with the flow. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom