Advice on Puerto Princesa Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonky

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys! I need advice on cheap and reliable dive shops in Puerto Princesa and which dive sites to visit. Might go there next week and hoping to get some time underwater. Thanks so much!:D

Thanks Jag!

I hope you guys can also share your experiences and the important dive sites to see with me since I'm a bit inexperienced there. Tried looking through scuba board but there was very minimal info except for Tuba experiences.

I've only done PPS on 2 dives during 1 trip - weather wasn't great so we stayed fairly close to shore and cannot, for the life of me, remember the name of the sites

By anilao standards the dives were nothing to brag about... fairly sandy, some rock and coral mounts... the fish life is different from what is common in the batangas

from what Jigo says diving off Dos Palmas is expensive and silty - so nothing great there either

i don't know if they have more to offer

Jag

Here, try to contact them...

Island Divers, Manalo Extension, Barangay Bancao-Bancao, Puerto Princesa City. Telephone: 6348-4332917 / 6348-4332917 Email: info@islanddivers.ph Website: www.islanddivers.ph

Last Frontier Dive, Villarosa Rd, Bancao-Bancao, Puerto Princesa City. Telephone: 6348-434-5145 /6348-434-5145 Email: info@lastfrontierdive.com Website: www.lastfrontierdive.com

Moonshadow, PO Box 107, Puerto Princesa City. Website: www.moonshadow.ch

Queen Anne Divers, PO Box 189 Puerto Princesa City. Email: queenanne@gmx.ch Website: www.queenannedivers.com.ph

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom