What are some good Scuba Deal Sites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buyer beware of this company they are not an authorized dealer and so all new equipment comes with no warranty. Hate to spend allot of money and ave a problem with new equipment

What company is that??? :confused:

Buyer beware of this company they are not an authorized dealer and so all new equipment comes with no warranty. Hate to spend allot of money and ave a problem with new equipment

I assume you are talking about LP. They are an authorized dealer for SOME manufacturers. For the equipment that they are not an authorized dealer, they carry their own in-house warranty. I think this has been discussed to death in the forums.

www.DiveSeekers.com

Of course one of the main reasons I like them - aside from them being great folks, etc - is that I can drive the two miles from my house to their shop to pick up anything I might order from them. Of course that means I don't really get to take advantage of free shipping...

:eyebrow:

Yeah I've spent a chunk of money with those guys and their customer service is second to none. Plus they are very knowledgeable I've spent a hour talking on the phone trying to get just the right solution for me.

So new and so wrong. With the exception of Scubapro and Aqualung, I was unable to find another manufacturer that did not show Leisurepro as an authorized dealer on the manufacturers list of authorized dealers.

I tend to buy my equipment (regs, BC, etc) from ScubaToys. The total package is what I like there including consultation, setup, and service. I don't call them an internet dealer, I call them a DDS (Distant Dive Shop). They are a real brick and mortar shop who sells on-line.

I also use Dive Pro Dive gear, scuba diving and snorkeling equipment. once in a while, but primarily for odds and ends, exposure protection, things like that where they often have closeout deals on some good stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom