Malapascua trip for 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

why can't you go?

i'm still waiting for promo fares to go home. one should come up soon. :D

why can't you go?

i'm still waiting for promo fares to go home. one should come up soon. :D
not final yet that i'm not going...

but hard to make a decision for a trip this early... plus still haven't calculated how much i'll need... how many body parts i have to sell

for all we know i might end up in spain again :biggrin:

Jag

I suppose I should stop reading as you guys and gals plan for another DOR. All it does is make me drool.
I suppose it won't hurt to try. If I went to the chief with this :puppy: look, think he'll let let me?

I suppose I should stop reading as you guys and gals plan for another DOR. All it does is make me drool.
I suppose it won't hurt to try. If I went to the chief with this :puppy: look, think he'll let let me?
i tried... didn't work =(

btw, welcome to the PPD, stranger! :mooner:

Jag

I'd unsubscribe right now if I was you...this thread is just going to get juicier and juicier...:D

welcome back, Kat. sama na :D
yeah kat! sama na!

just tell your boss you're taking one of the B747s to get it washed... you can even bitch and whine about how you're a highly educated person doing such a menial task

we'll hitch a ride with you hehehehehe (and not worry about sportsplus or anything...)

Jag

Thanks, Caloy. Yeah, haven't been on for a long long time. Had to get my equipment serviced, it's been ages.
Jag, I would have borrowed any of the Airbuses long ago if I could get away w/ that story.
Matt, since I'm a masochist and it seems nothing's ever going on wherever I am, I guess I'll have to live gregariously through you all :D
And maybe, just maybe :puppy: will work for me even if it didn't for Jag.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom