Dive Charters out of Newport Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

overandunderwater

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone suggest a dive charter out or around Newport Beach? I'm coming down end of April and will have a day free and would love to check out some warmer water.

Thanks in advance!

Sundiver runs a Friday boat (Sundiver Express) most weeks and occassional Wednesday boats. I'm not sure how much warmer the water will be down here though.

Sundiver runs a Friday boat (Sundiver Express) most weeks and occassional Wednesday boats. I'm not sure how much warmer the water will be down here though.

Going out with my buddy next friday for part of our spring break.

If I'm not mistaken, they leave out of Long Beach, which isn't too far away from Newport beach (about a 1 hour drive depending on traffic conditions).

If you check out this link you'll find links to boat reviews and all the scheduled boat trips for socal:California Diving News - The Premier Website for California Divers (on the left side)

p.s. Don't know if it's just my computer but sometimes I have to refresh the page for it to show up.

On top of our boat calendar, we also have a boat directory with pictures, detailed descriptions and reviews of most of the boats in California, it is also regularly updated with information supplied to us directly from the boat captains and owners.

California Diving News - Dive Boats - Directory

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom