Why our Dive Industry does not get too much exposure in North America?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nah... i think hillary is going to bring the whole might of the US military to finally punish that beeyatch who gave her hubby some nooky :rofl3:

Jag

Either that or use them to set up a world-class chain of laundromats.

nah... i think hillary is going to bring the whole might of the US military to finally punish that beeyatch who gave her hubby some nooky :rofl3:

Jag

only because she's p o'd that the beeyatch didn't give her any....

thanks larry, i just wasted an hour reading the whole old thread..

bloody classic!

sorry to say, I don't fully agree. first you should channel your opinion to TEAM U.S.A. of D.O.T. some time we also ask what wrong with the private dive business section. just for the China sector, I can said our Tourism attaches Gerry Panga are doing very well in promotion to china tourists just by the # of the last year arrival to Cebu n Boracay. Boracay dives shop is performing their share in intro diving to the chinese tourists, let said an average of 100 tourists per day, dive shop are able to get as least 20% of the tourists into D.S.D. the job of the government is to promote the country. but the private sectors really did a good jobs in marketing, w/c I don't think so! the best marketing man in china tourist into diving is me, since I find out private business don't really know how to do their share, I give up. and go back to regular tour guiding(N.G.O., I stop dealing with local D.O.T.too). Boracay don't have good site, but a few of the N.G.O. dive business know how to attract the D.S.D. businese, future open water divers come from D.S.D. too. but Cebu and Bohol still lack far behind in turning tourist into divers. D.O.T. do know how to promote, but the problem is Private sector don't know how to market. another top marketing board member is "bottom driller" don't ask what the government can do for us, but what we can do for our country. (example, a private dive shop in Boracay will to listen to my advise in atracting divers, with in less than 2 years from 0ne 2nd hand air compressor, into, I just deliver his 3rd compressor)

I just want to be #666.

In all seriousness concerning exposure in the US things are changing and I hope to see more US based divers over here.

Cheers
the guys at digidiver.net do a great job of bringing US divers to the philippines... they came here 3 years ago and have been badly hooked ever since...

they can't seem to get enough

Jag

PS
@caloy: migraine boy

Jon,

I admire Richard Gordon a lot. Take a look at what he did to Angeles City. The DOT came to life with him on the helm. I wish he would run for President!

Phil (bisugo767)

he did run for president and got less than 500,000 votes.

migraine boy hasn't piped in in quite a while...

feat-p1.gif

Back
Top Bottom