"Into the Drink" Premieres This Week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well it was finally on Resort & Residence TV, DirecTV channel 354, today. It will be on again tomorrow (Monday, March 8) at 10:30am EST. We hope you enjoy the show.

Woo Hooo I finaly caught it! After quite a few false starts DirecTv finaly got it on the air. Enjoyable show, not as much dive footage as I thought there might be. However donr let that throw you off the footage that was shown was awesome. I really did like the topside parts with Aaron. He really got into the local culture and showed you around very nice! Because we all know that dive trips are not all about what is underwater, we spend plenty of time on top as well. Looking forward to the next episode.

Pretty disappointed in first show. Not much diving. Is this gong to be just another travel channel on watch how many places I can drink in?

We still have not had a chance to see it in Houston. It is extremely difficult to even find where it might be or when.

Thanks for the kind words The_Tom.

Diver 86, sorry you think it's just another drinking show. We feel that certain episodes tend to be more topside-focused, some tend to be more dive-focused, and some tend to be more nightlife-focused. I think all in all you'll find it to be a well-balanced travel show, and I encourage you to watch another episode or two before you form an opinion.

Aeolus, you should be able to watch it on Retro Television Network, which is on KNWS in Houston, TX, Saturday nights at 10:30pm CST.

Yahoo!!!! Finally got to see it...now I want to go to Costa Rica
Nice Job Nick!!!!!

Shoot...I watched the show on Utila.....I wanna go there too.....

Nick,

I have not been able to find your program listed on any TV guide for Cincinnati. I contacted Retro TV in Nashville to find out why it wasn't showing up. This was their response:

Hi Brian,

Into the Drink is carried on our Tuff TV channel, which is unfortunately not available in your area yet. We are busy signing affiliate TV stations and expect to be available in every market by the end of this year.

I will forward your request onto the appropriate people here.

Thanks in advance for being a Retro TV and Tuff TV fan.

Join us on Facebook: TUFF TV | Facebook

David Coakley

dcoakley@myretrotv.com
Tuff TV

From David's response, it appears that your program isn't shown on Retro TV, but rather Tuff TV. Is he right or is it available after all on a different channel for viewing in Cincinnati?

Thanks,
Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom