Used Fantasea FD-80 Housing; dome port, more! Only $900!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackConnick

Jack Connick
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
4036220838_2b902ed7ab.jpg

4036220978_b818008fb1.jpg

4035471023_46fb0f23dc.jpg

I have my used Fantasea FD-80 Housing system for sale for the Nikon D80. It's an acrylic case, depth-rated to 200', aluminum ports, fairly rugged. I've taken this on a couple of trips and done local diving with it, however it's in very good shape, minor wear.

Includes the standard port (fits 18-55, 18-70, 60 macro & similar), 5" dome port (15mm Sigma FE, others), and extension ring (combine with standard port to fit 105 macro VR, with dome port for 12-24, Sigma 17-70 macro and many other combinations). Also includes LED44 focus light and mount, handles, port covers, and flexible zoom gears that fit many lenses. A small carrying bag is included as well for housing.

There is also included an extensive collection of new spares; orings for ports and housing, controls, strobe bulkhead, etc.

The best thing is that I'm only asking $900/OBO for this great system. I also have a used Nikon body and two Inon z240 strobes available with the housing purchase (not available separately). This is a great way to get into DSL photography.

More information on the (now-discontinued) housing can be found here.

Lots of photos taken with this system are on my Flickr galleries.

Email or call 800-359-1295

Thanks,
Jack

Jack-

Did you ever sell this item? I've got a similar system from Fantasea for the D80 and I am looking to upgrade, so looking at selling the system I have.

Thanks for the help!

Gordon

sold, I'll close the thread.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom