March 11, 2010 Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I DID NOT CRY.........Something got in my EYE! Thankyou very much!
You cant miss is CT, its in YOUR backyard!

The ribs in the above picture made the atomic wings taste like cool-aid in comparison!
Remember, dual citizenship. I am on the east side, but have a domicile on the west side to even things out. Quaker Steak is 207 miles away this week... But, might be 1/4 mile away by that time...

Then, I also have the Meet-n-Greet on the 20th at Blue Heron. I expect you to close down business at the sign shop and bring that sexy wench over here for that weekend... We have a room here at Che' Krista reserved for your debauchery! :cool2:

We still on for tonight? My girlfriend insists on bringing a camera to document the wing eating.

Do we have a designated spot we're going to be in? I don't spot people in a crowd too well and it'd be a shame if I ended up sitting with more respectable folks on accident.

There is no designated "spot". Im just going to wander around until I find other divers. I will try to leave home about 5pm-5:15pm so I can get there a little early.

(PS: Im already regreting the atomic wing challenge!)

I'll be down there close to 7-ish. I have to wait for the missus to finish working. Can't wait for those atomic wings :)

Holy hell those wings were hot! I'd upload the pics tonight but I think I need to lay down for awhile. They should through in a free beer with that bumper sticker they give out for those.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom