Greece Diving Vacation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gosh

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all
My wife the teacher of mathamatics would like to take a vaction to Greece. I would like to sneak a couple days of diving during the trip. I have read a little about diving there. Could anyone reccomend a good dive operator and locations to dive in the country.
Thanks for the help

Hello,
you can dive the Greek islands such as Santorini, Rhodes, Crete, Lesvos or even the Ionian islads such as Lefkada,Corfu,Zakynthos or Kefallonia. Check out to find out some diving clubs and info about diving in Greece. Good luck

I spent a week at Crete in June 2007 for a conference and hooked up with Dimitris at his Divers Club Crete. They were wonderful to dive with as their shop is on the beach with their boat moored right off of the beach. Did a dozen dives that week as they were available for evening and night dives as well as mornings or afternoons that I had open. Though not alot of fish about, the water was splendid with viz > 40', warm temperatures and beautiful underwater topology.

And for the nondivers, there is plenty to do along the beach with excellant restaurants and lots of shops.

Thanks God there are many places in Greece like Crete, Santorini.
Greece is the upcoming diving paradise with exhelent services.

Try Blue Island divers, whos are based on a small Island called Antiparos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom