Those little accessories that make diving better

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a good dive buddy:wink:

one who is in the mood to dive when you do, coax you into going diving when you're on the fence and enjoys the same kind of diving you enjoy.

Real Craftsman tools, not those all-in-one pieces of dung.

A decent and strong mesh backpack with which to carry your gear onto the boat.

XS-Scuba-Deluxe-Mesh-Backpack.jpg

Mini "Quest" slate, because my dive buddy wife has NO clue what I'm trying to say with hand signals :blinking:

It isn't used often, but helps explain that the signal didn't mean "go that way ahead of me", it meant "SHARK" :)

4th element subzero drysuit underwear that allows me to dive canadian winters when I can find open water! Seriously, without these, I would be stuck with a "diving season" that is signifigantly less that what I want to dive!

Finally got a J rod for my J valve on me new 72.
Now I don't have to look at my watch like a maniac and keep track of all those different depths and time trying and figure out about how much air I have left. Now when my new DA Aquamaster double hose regulator starts to breath hard I can reach back and pull that nifty J rod down and I've got 400 PSI of air again. Pretty cool huh?

Oh wait, wrong decade, never mind.

I sure like these:

Omega-Navigator-FlipFins.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom