Need Advice on March Dive Location?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey Everyone,
I am brand new to the board so excited to see how it works out! I am planning on getting my master certification here this coming month or two, and need some help in planning. I am wondering what the best location is for MArch/April to make sure I can see some great stuff. Right now I am leaning towards Belize cay caulker, Roatan, Utila, and even possibly Florida keys, or bahamas. I want to get about a month of diving so diversity is a plus. Plane tickets are all about the same price for each location (excluding florida) with direct flights. Thanks for any input!
-BO

Hey Everyone,
I am brand new to the board so excited to see how it works out! I am planning on getting my master certification here this coming month or two, and need some help in planning. I am wondering what the best location is for MArch/April to make sure I can see some great stuff. Right now I am leaning towards Belize cay caulker, Roatan, Utila, and even possibly Florida keys, or bahamas. I want to get about a month of diving so diversity is a plus. Plane tickets are all about the same price for each location (excluding florida) with direct flights. Thanks for any input!
-BO
What about St Thomas USVI for lodging, and take the ferry over to BVI to mix it up?

welcome to :sblogo:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom