New Mac OS X Dive App

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've finally set up a forum for MacDive, to try and keep a nice central place for requests/features. I'll still check this thread, but feel free to head on over there for macdive-specific problems, requests, etc.

MacDive Forums - Index page

Hello all,

Apologies if this has been covered.

I would like to export my Dive Log from Smart Trak and import that into Mac Dive.

Can this be done?

Best Regards

Richard

Hello all,

Apologies if this has been covered.

I would like to export my Dive Log from Smart Trak and import that into Mac Dive.

Can this be done?

Best Regards

Richard

Not right at the moment - though I have a user who has written a little tool to convert the smart trak files to UDCF which can then be imported. He is still testing it. For now I will post an announcement on the website (provided he is happy of course!) once it's ready to be used.

Further down the line, I will look at integrating support for this, though. I'm just trying to finish up v2 at the moment and I'm not really adding anything to what's already there. It just needs a few little things finished and some testing and polish. It's looking good :)

What do you need ?

What I need at the moment is a memory dump of an OC1. You can create one by running the "atom2" test application. You can download the test app for your platform here: http://www.divesoftware.org/libdc/builds/

There is also a new "oc1" test application in the "experimental" subdirectory. The difference with the normal atom2 app is that it uses the newer OC1 protocol to download the data. Can you try this one too?

t0w
love mac dive so much I just spent hald the day manually inputting my dives in to the program. HOpe the uwatec interface is done soon!

Thanks for a great app. Donation being sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom