Humor - "Should I get a Spare Air?"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Humor

It is kind of amazing that an obviously tongue-in-cheek parody of a Spare Air thread not only receives real responses, but that some of those responses then garner "THANKS" from others who have responded.

:shocked2:

Makes you wonder if anyone actually reads ANY Spare Air post before responding to it!

:confused:

This isn't a real thread?
Darn. I was just going to post a long comment about the benifit of doubling up a pair of spair air nitrox bottles

:lol:

We seem to have a few spare spoofs going on . .

You mean Doing It Rong?

Oh, SPARE me ! ! !

:rofl3:

Spare Air, Spare Nitrox, Spare Trimix, Spare Heliox, or Spare Chlorox?...

Spare Air, Spare Nitrox, Spare Trimix, Spare Heliox, or Spare Chlorox?...

:rofl3: :lol:

It is kind of amazing that an obviously tongue-in-cheek parody of a Spare Air thread not only receives real responses, but that some of those responses then garner "THANKS" from others who have responded.

:shocked2:

Makes you wonder if anyone actually reads ANY Spare Air post before responding to it!

:confused:

I don't think it has anything to do with Spare Air. Check this thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/basic-scuba-discussions/321018-i-have-dilemma.html

The kid has a heart condition and asks if divers would be okay with him using a ROV at a dive site. That's the one and only question in the OP, yet most of the replies seem as though they only saw two words in the OP. BTW, the problem is not restricted to members.

Back
Top Bottom