hello from Guam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aulea

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
shore diving is my preference (free)
I like most any location here, some of the entries aren't fun, but there is no "bad dive".
Can't get enough diving!
My husband and I dive weekends with MDA's free weekend shore dives led by Lee Heinz, it's a good group and anyone can join for any dive, I started after doing only 6 dives (OW class dives included).
We're leaving in July, gotta dive now, before we move to DC.

Aloha,

Before you head to DC, you might consider dropping in on Maui! We have terrific shore diving here also, as well as our wonderful Molokini Crater. Come dive with us sometime:)

Teri

Hi!
I am also on Guam and prefer the shore dives (free). Let me know when you guys are going next time and I might join you.
Thanks!

Please join us! We do 4 dives every weekend, 0830 and 1:pm, Sat & Sun. Free, (sponsored by MDA) we meet at MDA in Piti. There's no sign-up ahead of time, divers just show up if they want to go. Location is not decided until then.

I am free to dive during weekdays, too.

Hello

I will do so!
Have a boat dive scheduled for this weekend with some friends but I will try to make my way to MDA by 8.30 this Sunday.
Cheers

I spent a lot of time on Guam when I was in the Navy - GREAT diving there. Someday, I'll come back and do it again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom