Congratulations philippines!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h2odragon1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Scubadiviing magazine has released their anual dive-site evaluations, and the Philippines has done well!!
classifications are by catigory and region; Philippines are in the Pacific region, other regions are North America; and Caribbean & Atalntic
Overall rating of the destination; Philippines #2, (Galapagos #1)
Wreck Diving; Philippines #3, (Red Sea #1, Micronesia #2)
Macro Life; Philippines #1 !!! (Malasia #2, Indonesia #3)
Value for your diving $$; Philippines #2, (Malasia #1, Thailand #3)
Diving for advanced divers; Philippines #3, (Galapagos #1, Micronesia #2)
Unfortunately, the Philippines were not in the top three in catagories Big Animals; Or Shore diving.

Oh, great. Now the prices for diving in the PI will increase. Good news for my friends there, but bad news for dive bums like me. Seriously, congratulations on what I'm sure are well earned accolades.

Oh, great. Now the prices for diving in the PI will increase. Good news for my friends there, but bad news for dive bums like me. Seriously, congratulations on what I'm sure are well earned accolades.
luckily news like that doesn't drive prices...

but better move your catalina butt over here before the koreans trample on what made us #1

Jag

Jag... I sure want to. The economy has been a very damaging factor, but if my former tenant who owes me about $6,000 comes through as promised, that $$$ is dedicated to a trip to the PI and one to the Red Sea. Of course if I do the PI first, I may never leave!

Shore diving? what that? ;-)

I think that is when you roll off the boat with your gear on to look at the boat prop...right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom