I'm in Barbados until Jan. 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Morning,

Intgerested in doing some diving or dive training while you are here? Please see my website www.ostechdive.com and feel free to give me a call if you have any question, diving or otherwise.

In any case I hope you enjoy your visit.

Regards,
Jim
(246) 247 5893

Jim....I went to your site and I must be having a bad day....the white on black was hard to read.

But, I could find your rates/price list. Where is it on the site?

thanks

Good Morning...Prices are not listed on the site because most of the training that I do is private and customized to suite the client. For example, yesterday I began Open Water training for two persons at their condo. Their schedules are such that we will meet at least five times at their condo (which means hauling gear & tanks to them) and then complete at least four open water boat dives spread out over four days. Obviously the cost for this course is significantly different than it would be if they came to the shop and did the training there over the course of 3-4 days. If you have particular courses you are interested in let me know what they are and I'll quote you a price. Thanks & Regards, Jim

Thanks Jim. I would be just looking for a two tank boat dive, no training. You dont do that?

Since you are in the St James area I would recommend you give Hightide Watersports a call at (246) 432 0931. Tell Edwin that I recommended them to you and he will take good care of you. Hope you have a great diving day! Jim

Jim, I too will be diving with my husband in the near future in Barbados. We have used Hightide in the past. However, they didn't have a ladder or use to get back in the boat after our dives, which was definitely a problem as my wrists aren't strong enough (after surgery) to get me back in the boat. Is there another reputable operator that you can recommen in Barbados?

Hi Nirtak

Hightide have a 37ft Catamaran dive boat with a full suncover and a set of steps at the front in between the pontoons, along with this is a ladder on the port side near the helm.
In my opinion, this boat is the best dive boat on the island as it offers large deckspace, a good low level entry platform and is easy to get back on-board using the steps. It comes right up onto the shoreline for effortless embarking and dis-embarking, right in front of the Hightide dive shop.
Check out their website www.divehightide.com there are some pictures of the boat plus some info on diving in Barbados.
Edwin Blackman is a star and Victor is the most knowledgeable skipper on the island.
Happy diving.

Back
Top Bottom