A post for a friend (Jim Lapenta)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for the phone call yesterday. Was good to hear from you. Glad you found a spot for Denise and that you are listening to her and doing your best to take care of yourself. :) Hopefully you can continue to listen to and follow her words.

My deepest condolences on your loss....

Jim,

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers.

Me too.....After the dust settles, it gets really quiet..Make sure you check in with us....

It has been a week. I'm not sure how I am. In san Juan puerto Rico and the weather sucks. We were supposed to get 2 shore dives in but the sea is way to rough. I would also be calling Denise and thinking of what to bring home for her. But she is not there. We are at the Hilton but it could be a shack for all I care. Not being able to get in the water just makes it worse. I'm typing on my blackberry so this wl be short until I can find a computer to use. I did not bring mine.

It has been a week. I'm not sure how I am. In san Juan puerto Rico and the weather sucks. We were supposed to get 2 shore dives in but the sea is way to rough. I would also be calling Denise and thinking of what to bring home for her. But she is not there. We are at the Hilton but it could be a shack for all I care. Not being able to get in the water just makes it worse. I'm typing on my blackberry so this wl be short until I can find a computer to use. I did not bring mine.

Jim you just do what you need to do to get by. It's a hard thing to face and nothing anyone says changes that. Hope the weather gets better there. I know if I were in your situation underwater is where I'd want to be. God Bless.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom