SB Invade the Rock 2010... when and where.....

Aussie Invasion 2010 - when and where

• lets repeat - SWR in early March!

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • SWR again but a different month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somewhere in Queensland (ie, HMAS brisbane or Straddie)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • somewhere cold (ie, Tassie or Sth Aust)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • somewhere on the west coast (ie, West Aust)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well I most certainly can.. that is why i do so many typos :doh: not that I can't spell of course... how are you and that little one is probably pretty big now right?

Alls good. The little one is running around already. We'll have a tank and mask on him soon.

That's the way... gotta start him early... it would be nice to see you guys again :)

Hope you don't mind me using your picture in my avatar A1... I changed it today and wanted to make sure it is ok with you:blinking: There are very few pics of me and that is the way like it most of the time :eyebrow:

Its OK......

Go For It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys,
So, is there a summary about the "Invade the Rock" decisions somewhere? With dates and locations, booking details, etc? Is it:

Invade The Rock
South West Rocks (Fishrock Cave) NSW Australia
March 8 - 12, 2010

I'm an out-of-stater, looking to book flights etc. Any excuse to get wet! :)
Cheers, Simon

Hi guys,
So, is there a summary about the "Invade the Rock" decisions somewhere? With dates and locations, booking details, etc? Is it:

Invade The Rock
South West Rocks (Fishrock Cave) NSW Australia
March 8 - 12, 2010

I'm an out-of-stater, looking to book flights etc. Any excuse to get wet! :)
Cheers, Simon

yep ... see our sig lines... you may want to PM Saspotato for info. She did the research last year on getting to SWR from Melbourne when she attended. She may be able to help with some of those details.

Here is the Thread Sas did last year giving a full report complete with links to make booking and everything easier for you. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/australia/287030-fish-rock-trip-report-mar-09-a.html You can contact Jon and let him know you are with the SB group so we all get our rooms together and he knows if he will need additional staff. He has been great about catering to our requests.

Is Invade the Rock open to anyone? I don't post on scubaboard that much but recently moved to NSW and I'd like to do a bit more diving.

Is Invade the Rock open to anyone? I don't post on scubaboard that much but recently moved to NSW and I'd like to do a bit more diving.

Yep..more the merrier... post count doesn't count :D We are still waiting on confirmation for a few but it would be great to meet more SB'ers! Where are you in NSW?

In the Gosford area so not too far away, and I've got days off from 7th-10th March. Do I book through the dive centre?

In the Gosford area so not too far away, and I've got days off from 7th-10th March. Do I book through the dive centre?

Hi cathm ... as Petunia said it is open to everyone.

Most of us do the mid week package, which gives 8 dives with accommodation at the Costa Rica motel for $595.

To book telephone Jon on 02 6566 6614 and let him know you are part of the Scuba Board Group.

I dont think anyone has booked yet, but we will be shortly.

Home - Fish Rock Dive Centre at South West Rocks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom