Found: My daughter is missing from Copperas Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't understand FB well, nor Myspace anymore now that it's tryin to be like FB, but I think I joined the FB group. I also created a new photo album in each spefiically to load the poster pic posted above. Hope it attracts attention and help gets the word around.

Hoping she is quickly & safely found, and that anyone involved weather it was a runaway or otherwise is severely prosecuted.

Mayor Hull, Chief Molnes,

Sirs you do not know me but I am a friend of the mother of a missing 15 yr old teenage girl. Could you please explain why you are not being more aggressive in your efforts to locate this CHILD? And I would also like to know why you are taking down posters asking for assistance from the public in locating her? These are not advertising a garage sale but a MISSING CHILD. Thank you, xxxx

Civil enough?

The Copperas Cove police took down all the missing posters I hung on the utility poles. Not only are they not helping, they are hindering my ability to find her. If you would like to help, please call the Copperas Cove police station to complain. I have also found a link to email the mayor's office/.
police 254-547-4272
email Email a City Employee

Texas Torpedo and I will be going back out today to hang more fliers. I was contacted by a local tv reporter who will be meeting us to report the story of the police inactivity.

call your local TV station and get them on the story.

have them include that the police/city are taking down the flyers. hopefully this will put some pressure on them and they will leave them up and the story will benefit with the extra coverage about your daughter!

Hopefully today will bring good news about her as new years eve is past! Best wishes

Hopefully the local news station will help bring some awareness and activity to this. Wishing you the best Carrie!

I've posted about this on ScubaToys Forum, providing a link to this thread. Maybe the more folks involved, the better the odds of a speedy resolution.

FOUND HER!!

Don't know the details yet. But Tx_Torpedo just called.

I am so glad to hear that Carrie's Daughter was found. I hope that she is ok and safe.

Its very good to hear that she's been found!!

Oh thank God!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom