Ben DOR Dec. 27 anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got a sim 915-564-2934 long flight hit the ground running at first of 3 family events today.. Strung out between QC and Cavite. Will be wipped out by days end and ready to dive in 2 for sure

Got a sim 915-564-2934 long flight hit the ground running at first of 3 family events today.. Strung out between QC and Cavite. Will be wipped out by days end and ready to dive in 2 for sure

you'll be a zombie in 2 days :mooner:

final list?

1. jag
2. ben
3. jon
4. matt
5. van
6. maggie
7. zee

dec 27 sunday: for those riding with me i'll be waiting at the shell station at the corner of ayala & edsa as always around 5am. mobile number is 09209144415 (but you guys already know this ).

Meh... I still feel bad that I can't join you guys tomorrow :( Hope you get good viz! Don't forget to check out Mainit for the devil rays!

sayang in indonesian means dear or love...

ie: yes sayang i love you...

you bunch of queers

edit: hmm, wershwie is a female... never would have guessed that from the photo... haha

alright, jon, you aren't queer :mooner:

alright, jon, you aren't queer :mooner:

took some time to figure it out. don't let your gray matter work so hard mikey :mooner:

try joining koya here...

old_fart_convention.jpg

Worry I could not make it guys, I have had about 3 weeks straight of 6am - 11pm work, and I really needed sleep. I may do the Anilao thing on the 6th of Jan, if anyone is interested. Thoughm that is a Teusday...

Z..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom