Rocky Mt. Tech Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boulderjohn

Technical Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
In the last thread on technical diving in the Rockies, a meet and greet session after the holidays was suggested.

I just checked with Ocean First Divers in Boulder, and they will be willing to host such a gathering. I am pretty sure they will provide refreshments as well.

I want to be careful not to turn this into a one shop/agency show, though. It would defeat the purpose of my intentions. I assume we would meet each other and get to know all our options and resources. Perhaps future meetings could move around to different sites.

If you are interested in attending, please give some idea of availability so we can set a date. I myself will be out of the state for the last week of January and the first week of February.

I am having surgery on the 28th of December but should be up and around within a week or so. I will check with some of the guys up here and get some input.

I'll be in Boulder during the last weekend of March. :D

I'm in an out of town as I split my time between CA and CO. If the group wants to do a CA tech charter, I know many of the boat captains in the LA area and would be happy to put something together.

Jerry

This thread sort of died out. Is anyone still interested in meeting?

I will have some news shortly.

I'm interested as well, even though I won't be done with Trimix until this fall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom