Scuba Music (Songs, Artists, Albums that embody diving & diving culture)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Van Morrison's "So Quiet in Here".

Loreena McKennitt's "Full Circle"

Maroon 5: "Harder to Breathe"

I also like Dream Theater's "Pull me Under", which has already been mentioned.

I wish someone would do a you tube video of Ronnie James Dio doing "Holy Diver" in his honor but I don't have the knowledge of how to do it. (hint, hint) The lyrics fit a diver, the name is PERFECT, but the original video is some medieval stuff that has nothing to do with diving.

Here's the orignal video you can watch it if you want but I prefer to just listen to it and think about being deep with a set of doubles on my back:

YouTube - Dio - Holy Diver

This is the version with lyrics only (more diving related)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuVfrLh9Oz4

Grand Funk Railroad - I'm Your Captain

Good song!!!!

Man, after years of being a southern rock, blues....rockin' guitar related music person...I've actually been listening to a lot of Opera on my Sirius XM radio here. I've come to the realization that listening to my old music put me in my past....brought back a lot of memories. And although I still love the music, opera puts me in a "neutral" zone mentally. And I can really envision dropping into the quiet blue, the nice flowing tempo of fish and soft corals....and a big assed cubera swimming right up to me and turning sideways....yeah. Opera. Who woulda thunk it?

Back
Top Bottom