Single diver dec 7-13; first curacao trip..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doc2b4fun

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Im taking my first curacao trip dec 7-13th. I do not have a dive buddy but want to do a few days of diving.

is there anywhere to meet up with other single divers for shore diving?

are there any small dive operations with boats?

also any good restuarant recomendations?

any advice appreciated

Where are you staying? We will be at Lodge Kura Hulanda in Westpunt for Dec 5-12

Wife and I will be primarily diving the house reef at Ocean Encounters West - Alice in Wonderland - which is one of the top shore dives. We usually through in a boat dive to Watamula - undoubtedly the top reef on the island.

If you want to dive with us - you are more than welcome too. In fact, my wife likes to take a day or two off - so I am sometimes looking for a buddy.

OEW also has boat dives - 2 sites in the morning and 1 in the afternoon and the boat is usually almost empty at this time of the year. If you are traveling with a significant other - they can relax on the beach while you dive and there is a restaurant right on the beach for snacks/lunch.

ill be staying at marriott....ill send you a message

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom