Official 7th Annual Venice Beach Turkey Fry Thread Sponsored by Scuba Quest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ah............that's just toooooo.....................weird! :)

Last edited:
Here are the pictures from today. Will post more here in a bit. Had a great time!!!! Fossilbabe

Attachments

• DSC02684.JPG
    DSC02684.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC02685.JPG
    DSC02685.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC02686.JPG
    DSC02686.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC02687.JPG
    DSC02687.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC02688.JPG
    DSC02688.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC02689.JPG
    DSC02689.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC02690.JPG
    DSC02690.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC02691.JPG
    DSC02691.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC02692.JPG
    DSC02692.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC02693.JPG
    DSC02693.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC02694.JPG
    DSC02694.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC02695.JPG
    DSC02695.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC02696.JPG
    DSC02696.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC02698.JPG
    DSC02698.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC02718.JPG
    DSC02718.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 88
Had a great time today! Great food, great friends. It was good seein' ya'll. Thanks everybody for everything!!:D

Scott, Rico, Dana - thank you so much for allthe extra work. It is appreciated. Thanks all for coming out - including the dolphins - what a show that was. :D I think I is going to take a lil napper now :sleeping2: Will post up some more pics later.

Edit: btw, chiefelectusn, that name is nowhere near Maverick or the other one you mentioned.:rofl2: Pleasure meet you and Gaye btw. Who knew Sh@rkW@tcher knew such good people? (luv you Mike) :wink:

David/dlscoz - you and the boy warmed up yet?

Brad - tell the kids thank-you for the video that was the sweetest. :)

Okay off for a bit of pumpkin pie and someone has to start on all that turkey :-O

Last edited:
Had a wonderful time today! The eats were yummy and the company most enjoyable. Thanks to the cooks of all the delicious food, the chefs of the Best Fried Turkey Ever, and especially to MissD for putting it all together. :D

Had a great time today! Great food, great friends. It was good seein' ya'll. Thanks everybody for everything!!:D

Nice seeing you to "spare air" :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::popcorn: must go look for that thread actually.

Glad to hear everyone was safe and had a good time! I sat here in the office all day sniffling! Dang cold!

Dang FB, I just noticed you got a shot of one of the dolphins. :yelclap: The only ones I got were went they disappeared under the water again. :doh:

Glad to hear everyone was safe and had a good time! I sat here in the office all day sniffling! Dang cold!

Laurin/Smilie and DiveDiveDiveCFL/Scott came out and they weren't feeling great. We made them feel better though... :wink: That's all I'm sayin' :tongue: :D

So y'all may be a bit disappointed as I am usually the piccer nut. However I just wasn't' in the mood today. I was very content just laying back and chilling with everyone - was almost napping with Laurin at one point :D. Did get a few shots...

Sh@arkW@tcher and NurseShark - for those of you that don't know - Nurse Shark is one tough chica. She ride :thumbs-up - always have to appreciate a woman that can ride - well at least I do :cool2: And the nut was wearing her bathing suit in the parking lot while we were wearing coats :shocked2::wink:

Rico Suave aka Truck1 aka Ronnie and his daughter BlondeAmbition2/Caitlin

btw, Caitlin, you are learning very well. The ice down the back was a classic. I am very proud of you :D

Rico Suave Jr aka Ronnie Jr - the grin says it all...

50 shots and I get the tip of the dolphin :shakehead:

dlscozz/David/peanutbutterman

BlueWaterBrad. You know this man was truly happy to just be wet. he stayed down nearly an hour w/ only six inches of viz

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom