Milestone for my lovely bride.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got a chance to watch the video last night....and it was great. Looks like you guys had fantastic conditions. And it always looks like Marian is having a blast underwater :D

Here's to the next 100 :D

I got a chance to watch the video last night....and it was great. Looks like you guys had fantastic conditions. And it always looks like Marian is having a blast underwater :D

Here's to the next 100 :D

Thanks Nicole! The vis was indeed outstanding but the current picked up on the second dive. Anyway, we had a great time and are looking forward to crossing the next 100 dive threshold together.:wink:

Congratulations to Marian!!!

I just cracked my 130th dive. I don't know why but I have a feeling that Marian will beat me to the 200th dive mark.

Congratulations to Marian!!!

I just cracked my 130th dive. I don't know why but I have a feeling that Marian will beat me to the 200th dive mark.

I hope so! :rofl3:

Congratulations, Marian!

That's the second great looking video of California diving I've seen recently. Makes me want to go there.

What do you mean, exactly, when you say the water is "cold?" What temperature range is "cold" out there?

Congratulations, Marian!

That's the second great looking video of California diving I've seen recently. Makes me want to go there.

What do you mean, exactly, when you say the water is "cold?" What temperature range is "cold" out there?

Thanks for the comment.:D
The temps have been in the low 60's recently.

:luxhello::yeahbaby::luxhello:

Congrats on 100 dives! That is awesome!

I recently read a write up a friend did on diving in kelp that impressed me and now watching this video it really makes me want to dive out there. I've always thought it would be claustrophobic but it doesn't look like it in the video.

Congratulations, Marian!

Certain spots in SoCal can get into the upper 40s, but generally diving in the Fall is quite nice with good vis and temps in the mid 50s to low 60s. Here's some more California dive videos to make you rush out and order plane tickets. :)
YouTube - pacificcoast101's Channel

We had a fun day! Between great vis and great company it was a great way to do my 100th! I do love diving the dive park and hope we never take its beauty for granted! Catalina is our little piece of paradise in our own backyard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom