Datamask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...I'm willing to bet my lunch money that nobody ever has to remind you to NOT wear your mask on your forehead ! :)

Only problem is it seems to have a much narrower field of vision then my other mask other then that love it.

Last edited:
Only problem is it seems to have a much narrower field of vision then my other mask other then that love it.

Yeah, it took me a few dives to get used to the field of vision of the Datamask, but after that it was great. The Datamask will never be as good of a mask as some of the real low volume masks on the market that have a really big field of vision, but then again those masks don't have computers in them! I am sure future generations of the Datamask will be smaller, lighter, and have a greater field of vision, but for now I am happy with my Datamask.

Back
Top Bottom