Where to go now?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

isaleguen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi! I just got back from diving Komodo and I loved it. But I want to try differnt areas in Asia and Pacific. I like big stuff but also small things. I am open for everything! :) Let me know where to go! Thanks, Isa

Well.....where do I start?

How about Sipidan for Hammerheads and excellent macro dive sites in the same area?

You could join a liveaboard to Similan Islands and the northern sites to check out the manta and whale sharks.

Or even go out to Osprey Reef in the Coral Sea for shark and manta ray action.

But wait there is more......scuba diving vacations.

Hello Isa,

Have you already visited New Caledonia? We have some excellent diving.

Annabella

For something different, you could try Niue. You'll get snakes, heaps of caves and if you go around August/September, you'll get the humpbacks with their calves as well. VERY clear water as the island is all limestone with no creeks or rivers, which means no run off and clear water even straight after a storm. I loved it.

Here's a link to my photos from 2005 (please remember that this was the first time that I took a camera underwater).

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=555731463309%3A586255259

Some food for thought?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom